Shipping Coordinators prepare invoices for clients and inform couriers of the best routes for delivery. The Shipping Coordinator also tracks the shipment of goods and ensures that sales targets are met.
When interviewing Shipping Coordinators, the ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills. Be wary of candidates with poor interpersonal skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Shipping Coordinators:
1. How would you motivate our staff?
The candidate's answer will show their leadership style.
2. Could you give examples from past experience where you took disciplinary action against staff members in a prudent manner?
The candidate's answer will display their leadership and problem-solving skills.
3. How did you maintain the safety and security of staff in previous positions?
In their answer to this question, the potential hire should convince you of their ability to maintain your human assets proficiently.
4. What measures would you take to prevent stock losses in our warehouse?
The candidate will show their ability to maximize your profits in their answer.
5. Are you an effective leader, and why would you say so?
The prospective hire's answer will display their self-knowledge and further illuminate their leadership skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources