Maid Job Description Template
We are looking to hire a hard-working and trustworthy maid to perform various cleaning duties as required by our clients. The maid's responsibilities include replacing dirty linen and towels, sweeping driveways and walkways, as well as washing, drying, and putting away dishes. You should also inform management of any accidents that result in broken or damaged appliances or fixtures.
To be successful as a maid, you should be physically fit and able to work with minimal supervision. Ultimately, an outstanding maid should be able to multitask as well as demonstrate exceptional cleaning, communication, and time management skills.
- Keeping carpets and rugs clean and odor-free by shampooing, vacuuming, and applying deodorizers as needed.
- Sweeping, mopping, dusting, and vacuuming to remove dirt, debris, and dust from floors and other surfaces.
- Washing windows and walls as well as polishing woodwork as needed.
- Scrubbing toilets, showers, baths, and bathroom sinks as well as removing mildew buildup and mold from various surfaces.
- Wiping down kitchen appliances, equipment, and counters to remove dirt, grease, and grime.
- Regularly emptying wastebaskets and disposing of all rubbish.
- Washing, drying, and folding bedding and towels.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all cleaning tasks completed each day.
- Laundering clothing as required.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proven cleaning experience.
- Sound knowledge of different cleaning methods.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision.
- The ability to multitask.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional cleaning and customer service skills.
- Physically fit and detail-oriented.