Maids provide various cleaning services to homeowners, hotels, restaurants, hospitals, or businesses. They vacuum and wash carpets, sweep floors, clean bathroom facilities, and dispose of rubbish.
When interviewing Maids, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate reliability, honesty, and sound knowledge of various cleaning methods. Be wary of candidates who have low energy as well as poor organizational, time management, and communication skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Maids:
1. What would you do if a client wrongly accused you of stealing something?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication skills and ability to handle difficult situations.
2. What would you do if a client suddenly asked you to perform additional chores that were not previously discussed?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication, problem-solving, and customer service skills.
3. What would you do if you accidentally broke an expensive household appliance while cleaning?
Demonstrates the candidate's honesty, communication skills, and ability to follow protocol.
4. Why should you keep an accurate record of all cleaning tasks completed per day?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge and experience.
5. What measures do you take to ensure that all cleaning tasks are completed within a given timeframe?
Demonstrates the candidate's organizational and time management skills as well as experience.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources