Cleaners maintain tidiness in the spaces that they are allocated to. Cleaners work in various settings such as homes, offices, and public areas.
When interviewing Cleaners, the most suitable candidate will be physically fit, attentive to detail, and able to work with minimal supervision. Be wary of candidates who lack organizational skills and knowledge about cleaning products.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Cleaners:
1. When tasked with cleaning multiple spaces, how do you manage your work?
Reveals organizational skills.
2. What would you do if you ran out of a cleaning product unexpectedly?
Shows problem-solving skills.
3. What would you do if you encountered confidential information while cleaning?
4. What would you do if someone kept spilling products that were tough to clean?
Tests communication and problem-solving skills.
5. How would you clean computer equipment?
Tests technical skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources