Interview Questions for Cleaners:
1. When tasked with cleaning multiple spaces, how do you manage your work?
Reveals organizational skills.
2. What would you do if you ran out of a cleaning product unexpectedly?
Shows problem-solving skills.
3. What would you do if you encountered confidential information while cleaning?
4. What would you do if someone kept spilling products that were tough to clean?
Tests communication and problem-solving skills.
5. How would you clean computer equipment?
Tests technical skills.