Interview Questions Janitor
1. Describe your experience with making basic household and equipment repairs.
Reveals more about candidate’s work history.
2. What is the proper way to clean a restroom? Provide details about the cleaners and techniques you use.
Demonstrates cleaning skills.
3. Describe a time you handled a complaint from a customer. How did you respond?
Tests customer service skills.
4. What cleaning duties do you expect to handle on a daily basis? What weekly duties do you expect to perform? How would you assist with special events?
Reveals job expectations.
5. If you noticed that a coworker was violating a safety rule or company policy, how would you handle it?
Shows rule compliance.