House Cleaners are responsible for deep cleaning houses from top to bottom during set times scheduled by homeowners. They generally use cleaning supplies and equipment that they, or the cleaning agency for which they may work, own.
When interviewing House Cleaners, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate a friendly personality, reliability, and honesty. Be wary of candidates who have low energy and poor communication skills.
Interview Questions for House Cleaners:
1. What do you think is most important when cleaning bathrooms and toilets?
Demonstrates the candidate’s knowledge of cleaning as well as experience.
2. How would you deal with a homeowner who has unrealistic expectations?
Demonstrates the candidate’s communication skills and experience.
3. What was the biggest cleaning mistake you have ever made, and how did you rectify it?
Demonstrates the candidate’s transparency and problem-solving skills.
4. What would you do if you accidentally broke something while cleaning?
Demonstrates the candidate’s transparency and accountability.
5. What cleaning machinery have you used before?
Demonstrates the candidate’s experience.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources