Not to be confused with Housekeepers, Janitors or Custodians, Residential Cleaners operate strictly within residential areas. They have a range of cleaning skills, and excellent knowledge of materials and chemicals used. Residential Cleaners arrive with their own supplies and tools, and may also offer deep cleaning services when necessary.
When interviewing Residential Cleaners, the best candidates will demonstrate high energy and passion for their trade. Be wary of candidates who have difficulty following instructions and lack communication skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Residential Cleaners:
1. Can you tell me about a time when someone criticized your work?
Tests interpersonal skills, ability to remain professional, and willingness to learn.
2. What strategies or measures do you use to prevent cleaning mistakes?
Demonstrates knowledge of cleaning processes and safety measures.
3. What would you do if a client made an unreasonable request?
Tests interpersonal, communication, and critical thinking skills.
4. Can you provide an example of a time you had to exercise discretion?
Demonstrates the candidate's level of professionalism and customer service.
5. Can you tell me how you prioritize tasks to ensure deadlines are met?
Tests time management and critical thinking skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources