Interview Questions for Layout Designers:
1. What made you want to work as a layout designer?
Reveals the candidate's natural skills and artistic abilities.
2. What techniques do you use to create a natural flow on a page?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge of design and principles.
3. How do you deal with a graphic design team that opposes your layout ideas?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication skills.
4. What graphic design software do you prefer using and why?
Reveals knowledge of design software and highlights possible gaps in knowledge.
5. What design project are you most proud of?
Reveals work experience and highlights industry skills.