Design Consultants work in the Interior Design, Graphic Design, or Fashion Design industries. They are responsible for suggesting new ideas to design interior spaces, create graphics and products, or create new fashions that integrate function and aesthetics.
When interviewing Design Consultants, look for candidates who are creative and demonstrate great communication and time management skills. Be wary of candidates who lack experience with digital design software.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Design Consultants:
1. Tell me about the best product or space you designed. What made it successful?
Demonstrates candidates' past work experience and their confidence in their own abilities.
2. Describe a time your design failed to meet a client's standards. What happened?
Illustrates candidates' problem-solving skills and their ability to handle criticism.
3. What do you think is the primary role of a Design Consultant?
Shows candidates' understanding of the role and their expectations for the job.
4. How do you tend to use color in your designs?
Illustrates candidates' design style and their understanding of the use of colors and textures.
5. When starting a new project, what questions would you ask the client?
Demonstrates candidates' industry knowledge, attention to detail, and organizational skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources