Interview Questions for Graphic Designers
1. Tell about some of the computer applications you’ve used to create visuals. Provide examples of completed projects.
Demonstrates computer skills.
2. Describe how you turn concepts into visual elements. How do you find direction?
Reveals more about creative process.
3. How do you handle feedback/criticism? Provide specific examples.
4. What do you like about the current graphics on our website? What would you change?
Tests ability to adapt.
5. What was your most challenging project? What was your most successful? What did you learn from each?
Reveals more about work history.