Animators use computers and other techniques to create moving pictures that tell stories or provide information. Strong candidates will be creative and knowledgeable. Avoid those who are unorganized or do not work well with others.
Interview Questions for Animators
1. How do you turn a concept into visual elements? Describe your process.
Provides insight into creative process.
2. Describe a time when you worked hard on a project that was not well received by a client/company. How did you handle it?
Shows ability to handle criticism.
3. What has been your most difficult project? How did you get through it?
Reveals more about candidate’s history.
4. If you disagreed with someone about some aspect of a project, how would you approach the situation?
Demonstrates how candidates handle conflict.
5. Which design applications have you worked with? Describe the projects you’ve done with them.
Shows technical skills.
Post a Animator job ad to 100+ free job boards with one submission