Art Directors work with the art department to develop ad campaigns that will appeal to a target demographic. Strong candidates will be creative and have exceptional time management skills. Avoid disorganized or unengaged applicants.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Art Directors
1. Describe your campaign development process, from concept to release.
Reveals how the candidate will approach the position.
2. Explain how you’ve incorporated current trends and technologies into a campaign.
Demonstrates awareness and adaptability.
3. What was your most challenging project? How did you handle it? What would you do differently?
Reveals more about candidate’s experience.
4. Tell about your experience with managing resources and budgets.
Shows administrative and managerial skills.
5. Describe your most successful campaign. What impact did it have?
Demonstrates the ability to achieve results.