Visual Designers develop highly artistic visual designs to create an effective online presence for their clients. They collaborate with project teams on design requirements, ensure that their visual designs complement website functionalities, and enhance their visual concepts with state of the art graphic design software.
When interviewing Visual Designers, look for candidates who demonstrate a passion for visual design and experience in a similar role. Avoid candidates who lack the ability to collaborate with others and those who struggle to deal with criticism.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Visual Designers:
1. Can you tell me about a visual design of yours that you feel proud of?
Evaluates the candidate's skills and reveals whether the design meets expectations.
2. Tell me about the most challenging project you've completed. What did you learn?
Assesses the candidate’s knowledge and experience, and reveals potential weaknesses.
3. A client pitches a concept that you think won't work well. How do you respond?
Demonstrates the candidate's problem-solving skills, as well as whether they respond in an appropriate manner.
4. Which graphic design software do you prefer? Why?
Highlights the extent of the candidate's knowledge and experience with industry software.
5. A project leader keeps criticizing your concepts. What do you do?
Tests interpersonal skills and reveals how the candidate manages criticism.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources