Interview Questions for Laboratory Managers:
1. What safety procedures do you follow if a sample spills on the ground?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of health and safety regulations in a lab.
2. What experience do you have with laboratory information systems?
Reveals the candidate’s experience working with laboratory information systems.
3. How do you handle hazardous gas?
Highlights the candidate’s knowledge of laboratory processes.
4. How do you ensure that lab time is allocated fairly?
Tests the candidate's ability to manage lab time slots.
5. How do you maintain multiple records in a lab?
This illustrates the candidate’s organizational ability.