Microbiologist Interview Questions
1. How has your research proved instrumental in improving the environment?
This tests the candidate’s ability to effectively research pertinent issues.
2. How would you remedy a situation where an audit was not successful?
This illustrates the candidate’s attention to detail and accuracy.
3. What methods do you use to analyze microorganism samples?
This indicates the candidate’s ability to conduct research methodically.
4. How do you maintain multiple records in a laboratory that contains different samples and specimens?
This illustrates the candidate’s organizational ability.
5. What procedure would you follow if you discovered that sterilization was incorrectly performed at the laboratory?
This illustrates the candidate’s problem-solving skills.