Biologists study, identify, and classify organisms to learn more about their composition, behaviors, and how they relate to their environment. Strong candidates will be knowledgeable, analytical, and observant. Avoid uncollaborative or disorganized candidates.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Biologists
1. Describe your research experience. With what tools, lifeforms, and ecosystems have you worked?
Reveals more about candidate’s experience.
2. What do you find appealing about the work our biologists do?
3. What was your most challenging project and why? What would you do differently?
Shows ability to learn from mistakes.
4. Describe your favorite ecosystem or organism. How have you worked with it? Why is it your favorite?
Demonstrates job knowledge and experience.
5. Describe how you’ve worked with a team to complete a difficult research project. How did you handle it?
Shows collaboration skills.
Related Hiring Resources