Biochemists conduct research, collect samples, and perform experiments to better understand life forms, their composition functions, and how they are affected by chemical processes. Strong candidates will have an aptitude for science. Avoid uncollaborative or unfocused candidates.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Biochemists
1. What has been your most challenging project? What did you learn from it?
Reveals more about candidate’s history.
2. Describe a time when a project didn’t work out the way you intended. How did you handle it?
Demonstrates ability to handle setbacks.
3. What would be your dream project? Why?
Provides insight into candidate’s goals.
4. Explain the role you gravitate towards when working in a lab with a team. How do you handle conflicts?
Demonstrates collaboration skills.
5. In the lab, what are you really good at? Where could you improve?
Displays strengths and weaknesses.
Related Hiring Resources