Lab Assistants work with researchers and scientists to collect and process samples that help determine diagnoses. Their duties include preparing specimens, collecting research for studies, and performing tests. Lab Assistants generally work in scientific and medical laboratory settings.
Lab Assistants Interview Questions:
1. What safety procedures do you follow if a sample spills on the ground?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of health and safety regulations in a lab.
2. What experience do you have with laboratory information systems?
Reveals the candidate’s experience working with laboratory information systems.
3. How do you handle hazardous gas?
Highlights the candidate’s knowledge of laboratory processes.
4. What is the purpose of an MSDS?
Reveals the candidate’s previous education.
5. How would you ensure all research notes are recorded and updated?
Tests the candidate’s administrative and organizational skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources