From $275.00 /post.
Free to post internship opportunities for college students.
30 and 60 days.
Social media integration
Applicant tracking system
Resume database access
Phone and email.
JobsInSantaAna.com offers employers a highly targeted approach to finding local candidates for their job vacancies. The site offers an extensive range of hiring tools, including resume database access, employer branding options, an applicant tracking system, and detailed reporting features, to help employers streamline their recruitment activities.
While the platform is among the most feature-rich local job portals that cater to Santa Ana, it is costlier than other region-specific sites, such as CalJOBS, which is free. However, JobsInSantaAna.com offers employers access to a more defined audience with its community and diversity outreach solutions.
- Both 30- and 60-day job posting options are available.
- Employers can post internships for college students for free.
- There is a variety of hiring solutions to suit different business needs.
- Job postings can be enhanced with Featured Tags for increased visibility.
- Employers can use the site's applicant tracking system to streamline the hiring process.
- The site offers a searchable resume database and community and diversity outreach options.
- Employers can showcase their business with a range of branding options.
- The platform offers social media integration.
- Job ads are cross-posted across a network of local employment and diversity sites.
- All plans include reporting tools and pre-screening questionnaires.
- There is no free job posting option aside from internship listings for college students.
- The site is costlier than local competitors, such as CalJOBS.
We were unable to find any online reviews of JobsInSantaAna.com.
Single Job Posting: 30-Day
Single Job Posting: 60-Day
Job Posting Package: 3 Jobs
Job Posting Package: 5 Jobs
Job Posting Package: 10 Jobs
Featured Tag: 1 Tag
Featured Tag: 3 Tags
Featured Tag: 5 Tags
Local Recruiting Subscription
Contact for quote.
JobsInSantaAna.com vs. CalJOBS:
CalJOBS is more affordable than JobsInSantaAna.com but lacks some of the more advanced features JobsInSantaAna.com offers, such as an applicant tracking system, enhanced job postings, and social media promotion. JobsInSantaAna.com also offers employers a more targeted approach to sourcing candidates, as the site caters specifically to Santa Ana.
JobsInSantaAna.com vs. CaliforniaJobNetwork.com:
JobsInSantaAna.com and CaliforniaJobNetwork.com are both part of Circa's network of location-specific and diversity sites. While one covers the employment market across the state of California, the other has a city-specific focus. Beyond that difference, the two sites offer very much the same pricing, tools, and services.
JobsInSantaAna.com vs. CAPA Job Board:
Unlike JobsInSantaAna.com, CAPA Job Board targets a specific industry, catering to physician assistants in the state. While CAPA offers a more affordable job posting service than JobsInSantaAna.com, the latter offers better features, including an applicant tracking system and enhanced job postings.