IT Support Analyst Job Description Template
We are looking for an IT support analyst to join our IT department to support end-users in resolving technical problems. The responsibilities of an IT support analyst include responding to technical queries and issues, resolving problems in a timely manner, and providing technical recommendations.
To be successful as an IT support analyst, you should be able to provide exceptional customer service and perform user administrative responsibilities efficiently. Ultimately, a good IT support analyst should be able to display excellent problem-solving skills and a solid knowledge of IT solutions.
IT Support Analyst Responsibilities:
- Performing analysis of root causes.
- Developing checklists for reoccurring problems.
- Developing recommendations for procedures to prevent problems.
- Evaluating and resolving complex problems that arise.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Performing user administrative tasks.
IT Support Requirements:
- 2 - 3 years of experience in an end-user desktop support role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft 2006-2013.
- Proficiency in Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, XP, and Vista.
- Strong knowledge of Patch management.
- Solid knowledge of advanced printer/peripheral device troubleshooting.
- Ability to work independently.
- Exceptional customer service skills.