An IT Support Analyst provides assistance to front-line primary technical supports for users to resolve various issues involving hardware, software, and peripherals.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
IT Support Analyst Job Description Template
We are looking for an IT Support Analyst to join our IT department to support end-users in resolving technical problems. The responsibilities of an IT Support Analyst include responding to technical queries and issues, resolving problems in a timely manner and providing technical recommendations.
To be successful as an IT Support Analyst, you should be able to provide exceptional customer service and perform user administrative responsibilities efficiently. Ultimately, a good IT Support Analyst should be able to display excellent problem-solving skills and solid knowledge of IT solutions.
IT Support Analyst Responsibilities:
- Performing analysis of root causes.
- Developing checklists for reoccurring problems.
- Developing recommendations for procedures to prevent problems.
- Evaluating and resolving complex problems that arise.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Performing user administrative tasks.
IT Support Requirements:
- Two to three years of experience in an end-user desktop support role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft 2006-2013.
- Proficiency in Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, XP and Vista.
- Strong knowledge of Patch management.
- Solid knowledge of advanced printer/peripheral device troubleshooting.
- Ability to work independently.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources