Interview Questions for Support Specialists:
1. What is something frustrating that clients seeking technical support do, and how do you handle it?
Tests the candidate's ability to remain personable and professional when faced with frustration.
2. An employee is unable to log into the company network. How would you troubleshoot this?
Tests the candidate's ability to diagnose and analyze problems, and talk someone through the troubleshooting process.
3. What experience do you have with help desk and remote desktop software?
Tests the candidate's familiarity with technical support software.
4. How would you handle multiple support requests coming in rapidly?
Tests the candidate's ability to manage time and prioritize tasks.
5. What do you do when you don't know how to solve an issue?
Tests the candidate's ability to find answers to problems they are unsure of.