Interview Questions for Network Support Technicians:
1. Can you describe your approach to maintaining a stable and secure network?
Evaluates the candidate's experience and knowledge of network technologies, protocols, and protection.
2. In your experience, which network issues can easily be resolved remotely?
Demonstrates the candidate's experience in providing technical support, as well as their ability to eliminate unnecessary and time-consuming site visits.
3. Which methods do you implement to provide efficient end-user support?
Tests the candidate's experience in providing technical support and their ability to predict end-user needs.
4. Can you tell me about a complex network deployment you successfully completed?
Assesses the candidate's knowledge and experience with network infrastructure, protocols, and architecture.
5. How do you stay informed of new network technologies?
Reveals the candidate's ability to keep abreast of developments and trends in their area of specialization.