Interview Questions for IT Support Engineers:
1. Why do you think it is important for IT engineers to meet with clients face-to-face?
Shows understanding of the importance of maintaining good client relations.
2. How do you go about diagnosing problems with a client's computer systems?
Indicates knowledge of troubleshooting methodology and company best practices.
3. What is your preferred method of support, in person or via remote desktop?
Displays the character and technical skills of the candidate.
4. What have you found to be the most common IT issue clients experience?
Indicates knowledge of the industry and previous work experience.
5. What do you do when you cannot resolve a networking or software issue?
Indicates the candidate’s ability to follow company best practices and escalate issues when necessary.