GIS Analyst Interview Questions:
1. What are some of the latest computer processors?
This question is designed to test the technical expertise of candidates. Candidates should list the latest processors and be able to talk in detail about their differences.
2. What is your troubleshooting process?
Candidates should describe an accurate and detailed troubleshooting process. Their process should be extensive yet adaptable, and should emphasize solving customer needs as quickly as possible.
3. What, in your opinion, is the most important quality in a technical support officer?
Candidates should list attention to detail and good problem-solving skills as the key qualities in a technical support officer.
4. How do you stay abreast of developments in IT technology?
Candidates should list reading IT news and blogs, as well as attending conferences as their means of staying informed.
5. Describe a time when you made a mistake in your duties. How did you rectify it?
Candidates should acknowledge the importance of diligence and how being an IT technician requires a detailed eye so as not to overlook anything important. Look for stories where candidates erred, rectified their error and learned a valuable lesson from the experience.