Interview Questions for IT Support Analysts:
1. Have you ever dealt with a difficult customer? How did you handle this?
Reveals customer relations skills.
2. Can you tell me about a situation when you used new technology in your job? Was it successful?
Shows candidate's knowledge of new IT and ability to experiment with new methods.
3. Can you describe the process of troubleshooting?
Demonstrates knowledge and expertise.
4. What makes you qualified for this position?
Demonstrates how the candidate stands out from other applicants and what makes them a valuable asset.
5. Which is more important? Technical knowledge or customer service?
The candidate should view both as important and show an understanding of both principles.