Also known as Technical Support or IT Support, IT Support Analysts assist customers in resolving technical issues through emails, phone calls, the internet, and in person. IT Support Analysts work within an organization to provide assistance for businesses and customers.
When interviewing IT Support Analysts, the most successful candidate should be knowledgeable about IT solutions, have great customer service skills and possess strong analytical skills. Be wary of candidates who lack knowledge of up-to-date IT and software trends, have weak communication skills, and lack enthusiasm.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for IT Support Analysts:
1. Have you ever dealt with a difficult customer? How did you handle this?
Reveals customer relations skills.
2. Can you tell me about a situation when you used new technology in your job? Was it successful?
Shows candidate's knowledge of new IT and ability to experiment with new methods.
3. Can you describe the process of troubleshooting?
Demonstrates knowledge and expertise.
4. What makes you qualified for this position?
Demonstrates how the candidate stands out from other applicants and what makes them a valuable asset.
5. Which is more important? Technical knowledge or customer service?
Candidate should view both as important and show an understanding of both principles.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources