Interview Questions for IT Supervisors:
1. Can you describe how you would test a new computer system?
Demonstrates knowledge of IT systems and reveals evaluation techniques.
2. What, in your opinion, makes a good IT technician?
Tests knowledge of the field, as well as the ability to spot a good IT recruit.
3. A system crashes and all the data is lost. What do you do?
Tests knowledge of safety protocols and recovery plans, as well as the ability to remain calm under pressure.
4. As an IT supervisor, what is the most advanced skill you’ve developed?
Reveals skill level, experience, and suitability for the role.
5. A few coworkers take issue with the tasks you’ve allocated. What do you do?
Tests willingness to listen to team members and the ability to remain professional and fair at all times.