Interview Questions for IT Auditors:
1. What methods do you follow when you have identified a risk to the network?
This question tests the ability of the candidate to counteract risks by implementing preventative strategies.
2. How would you make staff aware of a complex technical issue that poses a risk?
This question tests the candidate’s ability to communicate about a complex technical matter in a simplified form.
3. How have Cyber Security breaches evolved in the past 2 years?
This tests the candidate’s awareness of Cyber Security trends and new hacking techniques.
4. How has your attention to detail identified a critical risk?
This question tests the candidate’s attention to detail.
5. How have you managed a risk where the remedy was not immediately available?
This question illustrates the candidate’s problem-solving ability.