Information Technology (IT) Auditors help organizations by keeping their internal controls, records and data secure within their technology system. They protect confidential information by creating preventative measures to counteract breaches of security within the technological network.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
IT Auditor Interview Questions
1. What methods do you follow when you have identified a risk to the network?
This question tests the ability of the candidate to counteract risks by implementing preventative strategies.
2. How would you make staff aware of a complex technical issue that poses a risk?
This question tests the candidate’s ability to communicate about a complex technical matter in a simplified form.
3. How have Cyber Security breaches evolved in the past 2 years?
This tests the candidate’s awareness of Cyber Security trends and new hacking techniques.
4. How has your attention to detail identified a critical risk?
This question tests the candidate’s attention to detail.
5. How have you managed a risk where the remedy was not immediately available?
This question illustrates the candidate’s problem-solving ability.