Internal Auditors are accounting professionals who provide organizations with guidance on financial accuracy, internal controls and regulatory compliance. They examine records, reports, operating practices, documentation, and other financial and risk management processes of the organization.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Internal Auditor Interview Questions
1. How have your problem solving skills led to finding solutions to inaccurate processes?
This question illustrates the candidate’s problem solving ability.
2. What procedure would you follow in a financial feasibility analysis?
This question indicates the candidate’s organizational ability.
3. What criteria do you use to identify incorrect operating practices?
This question indicates the candidate’s ability to identify correct practices.
4. What methods do you use to minimize risk?
This illustrates the candidate’s ability to identify risk and counteract it effectively.
5. What process do you follow when you detect fraud?
This indicates the candidate’s ability to effectively identify and address fraudulent activity.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources