IT Directors oversee a company's information technology (IT) infrastructure, manage IT department employees, and ensure the company's technology needs are adequately met.
The most suitable candidate will demonstrate a strong technical aptitude and have experience managing people and projects. Be wary of candidates with poor leadership skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for IT Directors:
1. Do you have hands-on experience with technical problems?
Shows the candidate's work experience and technical knowledge.
2. Do you prefer developing the in-house team or contracting external companies to handle server and networking tasks?
Reveals the candidate's experience and understanding of the benefits and implications of each approach.
3. How do you monitor the performance of the IT department?
Demonstrates the candidate's organizational and management skills.
4. What is your process for evaluating current operations and developing strategic project proposals?
Shows the candidate's analytical and problem-solving skills.
5. How do you handle a situation in which a dispute between employees has negatively impacted operations?
Demonstrates the candidate's leadership and people management skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources