Information Technology Sales Associates ensure that businesses that design IT solutions achieve success in promoting and selling their products. They develop competitive sales strategies, prepare and deliver sales presentations, and negotiate contracts and service agreements.
When interviewing Information Technology Sales Associates, top-notch candidates will demonstrate extensive experience in selling IT solutions and negotiating contractual terms. Avoid candidates who lack experience working in an IT sales environment and those with limited knowledge of IT terminology.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Information Technology Sales Associates:
1. Can you tell me about your experience in collaborating with IT developers?
Reveals the candidate's awareness of the need to collaborate with IT developers to gain product knowledge.
2. Can you describe a time when you closed a huge sales deal? What happened?
Evaluates experience and whether the scenario described meets job expectations.
3. A client calls you with a technical question you can't answer. How do you react?
Assesses interpersonal and problem-solving skills, and whether their solution is professionally acceptable.
4. Can you explain an IT sales presentation strategy that you had success with?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge and experience with sales strategies.
5. Can you tell me how you identify sales opportunities?
Tests the candidate's industry knowledge and their ability to develop IT sales leads.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources