HR Supervisors form part of the company's management team. They take charge of all human resource programs and various employee-related matters. Depending on the type of organization and its size, HR Supervisors will have different responsibilities, but they generally ensure the company's standards are maintained during all processes.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
HR Supervisor Job Description Template
We are searching for an experienced HR Supervisor to lead every stage of the recruitment process and address all staff-related issues. The HR Supervisor's duties include liaising with recruitment agencies, advertising job openings, organizing and designing training sessions, accurately recording hours, and managing payroll and employee relations. The HR Supervisor should be able to juggle many responsibilities while maintaining a positive attitude.
A successful HR Supervisor will have extensive HR experience, be familiar with company procedures, and have sound labor law knowledge. You should also have excellent administrative skills and easily communicate with staff at all levels. An exceptional HR Supervisor should be observant and proactive. You should be familiar with the finer workings of the company, but never lose sight of the big picture.
HR Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Conducting interviews, recruiting, and vetting new staff.
- Arranging training sessions with all new hires and refresher workshops for existing employees.
- Assisting managers with staff requirements.
- Identifying and addressing employee requirements regarding performance issues, training, and career growth.
- Performing various administrative tasks and accurately processing paperwork.
- Counseling staff on HR policies, practices, and procedures.
HR Supervisor Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in HR or similar (preferably a Master's degree).
- Relevant experience in an HR role.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to work unsupervised.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong moral and ethical code.
- Competency in Microsoft Office, and business management and presentation tools.
- Excellent administrative skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources