Supervisors give instructions to and oversee the work of other employees and may be charged with making sure great customer service is provided. Unlike managers, they do not typically have the responsibility of hiring or firing employees.
Supervisor Job Description Template
We are looking for a Supervisor who will be in charge of managing one of our working shifts. Duties primarily revolve around the general management of your direct reports, which include, but are not limited to, providing and demonstrating task instructions, keeping attendance, and measuring key performance indicators. You will be expected to keep records and produce reports that will be used to review team performance.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent communication skills and a passion for excellence. Previous leadership experience is a plus.
- Making sure employees that report to you meet performance expectations.
- Giving instructions or orders to subordinate employees.
- Ensuring that the work environment is safe, secure and healthy.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Approving work hours.
- Ensure great customer service at all levels.
- Previous leadership experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eye for detail and accuracy.
- Reliable, with high integrity and strong work ethic.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- Computer literacy.
- Proactive organizational skills.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to keep a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
Post a Supervisor job ad to 100+ free job boards with one submission