Interview Questions for HR Supervisors:
1. Can you tell me about the most crucial decision you've made as an HR Supervisor?
Tests ability to act independently.
2. How have you changed your supervision style over the years?
Reveals how important growth is to the candidate.
3. Can you describe some of your most successful motivational techniques?
Tests problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
4. How do you address poor performance?
Tests ability to handle sensitive situations.
5. What, in your opinion, is the best way to settle a dispute?
Tests ability to make decisions in tense situations.