Interview Questions for High School Teachers:
1. What challenges do you expect working at our school?
Tests knowledge and understanding of the school environment.
2. What obstacles have you overcome in your teaching career thus far?
Reveals problem-solving skills, resilience, and overall experience.
3. Can you describe how you would prepare an introductory lesson for 8th graders?
Reveals knowledge of the subject matter as well as planning and organizational skills.
4. Describe the best lesson you have delivered. What made it so exceptional?
Tests the ability to identify a quality lesson and also evaluates teaching skills.
5. What do you hope to contribute to our school in your time with us?
Reveals the candidate’s potential, long and short-term goals, and overall suitability for the position.