Sometimes called Gutter Repairers, Gutter Installers are responsible for inspecting, repairing and installing gutters, but they also work with sheet metal products and complete other roofing jobs. Gutter Installers are comfortable using ladders and are not afraid of confined spaces.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Gutter Installer Job Description Template
We are looking for a reliable Gutter Installer to join our construction team. Responsibilities include inspecting sites, taking measurements and removing hazardous items, making time and material cost estimates, constructing or altering required parts, sourcing replacement gutters, fitting brackets, and determining water flow. You should also be able to resolve gutter issues and ensure client satisfaction.
To be successful as a Gutter Installer, you should display excellent attention to detail, and be physically strong and fit. An outstanding Gutter Installer is always looking for ways to improve their skills and efficiency.
Gutter Installer Responsibilities:
- Inspecting sites and removing hazardous items.
- Preparing time and material cost estimates.
- Using a spirit level to ensure accuracy.
- Drilling holes to fit screws and mount brackets.
- Caulking all gaps and joints.
- Sourcing appropriate replacement gutters when required.
- Fabricating all parts required for the job.
- Keeping strong and fit enough to perform duties.
Gutter Installer Requirements:
- High school diploma.
- Apprenticeship or certification from a technical school may be required.
- Experience working on roofs and handling power tools would be advantageous.
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strength and a good sense of balance.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources