Gutter Installers inspect, repair, and install gutters. They also handle sheet metal products and complete other roofing requirements. They usually have experience in construction. Gutter Installers should demonstrate a good sense of balance, and feel comfortable working on roofs and in confined spaces.
When interviewing Gutter Installers, the best candidates should demonstrate a sound understanding of their trade, and be able to follow instructions. Be wary of candidates who seem insubordinate and have poor balance.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Gutter Installers:
1. Describe a time you made a mistake. How did you handle this?
Displays problem-solving abilities, honesty, and accountability.
2. What is the first step to installing a gutter?
Tests knowledge of trade and time management skills.
3. What sort of precautions do you take before getting up onto a roof?
Tests knowledge of health and safety regulations.
4. Describe a time you had a disagreement with a supervisor. How did this go?
Demonstrates the ability to remain professional and to follow orders.
5. What is the most advanced skill you have learnt on the job?
Tests level of expertise and highlights potential weaknesses.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources