Interview Questions for Gutter Installers:
1. Describe a time you made a mistake. How did you handle this?
Displays problem-solving abilities, honesty, and accountability.
2. What is the first step to installing a gutter?
Tests knowledge of trade and time management skills.
3. What sort of precautions do you take before getting up onto a roof?
Tests knowledge of health and safety regulations.
4. Describe a time you had a disagreement with a supervisor. How did this go?
Demonstrates the ability to remain professional and to follow orders.
5. What is the most advanced skill you have learnt on the job?
Tests level of expertise and highlights potential weaknesses.