Construction Workers work on a variety of projects, such as erecting or demolishing buildings, constructing roads and highways, and digging tunnels and shafts. Their responsibilities include cleaning and preparing sites, setting up temporary structures, and removing debris.
When recruiting for Construction Workers, look for candidates who are physically fit and strong. Be wary of candidates who have difficulty working in teams.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Construction Workers
1. Tell us about the construction projects you have worked on in the last year.
Reveals more about the candidate's recent experience and his physical ability.
2. What do you think are the key responsibilities of a construction worker?
Tests the candidate's knowledge of what the job entails.
3. Tell us about a time when you disagreed with a team member about how to perform a certain task. How did you handle the situation?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication skills and his ability to work in a team.
4. Have you ever been in a situation where the supervisor was unhappy with your work? What did you learn from the situation?
Reveals more about the candidate's work ethic, attitude, performance, and skills.
5. What steps have you taken in terms of further developing your skill set?
Reveals more about the candidate's motivation, skills, and training.