Interview Questions for Construction Laborers
1. What was the most complex construction project you’ve been involved with?
Reveals more about work history.
2. Do you have any experience, licenses, or certifications that would allow you to operate special equipment?
Supports technical skills.
3. How would you handle a rule violation or an accident? Support your answer with experience.
Demonstrates rule compliance.
4. Do you think communication and comprehension are important in physical labor? Why or why not?
Tests focus on communication.
5. How do you begin each workday? How do you end it?
Reveals work expectations.