Interview Questions for Flooring Installers:
1. What is the most complex flooring installation that you have completed?
Highlights work experience and expertise.
2. Which types of floors would you like to get better at installing?
Demonstrates insight and possible gaps in technical skills.
3. What would you do if you needed to replace a section of flooring, only to find that the tiles used were no longer available?
Tests problem-solving skills and resourcefulness.
4. How would you complete a time-sensitive installation?
Reveals time management abilities and knowledge of appropriate procedures.
5. What would you do if a client was unhappy about an installation?
Assesses analytical and customer service skills.