Interview Questions for Carpenters
1. What type of carpentry experience do you have (residential or construction)?
Reveals work history.
2. What safety precautions do you take when operating machinery?
Shows knowledge of health and safety regulations.
3. Have you ever had a problem completing a project? How did you handle it?
Demonstrates leadership and problem-solving skills.
4. How do you ensure that your work is accurate?
Shows attention to detail and job knowledge.
5. Can you describe the process of constructing a large wooden deck?
Reveals job knowledge, math skills and knowledge of safety rules.