Interview Questions for Fence Installers:
1. Can you describe the process of installing a wire fence?
Reveals technical knowledge and abilities.
2. How would you ensure that you remained within the property's boundaries?
Demonstrates the ability to request and read property plans.
3. What would you do if a resident claimed that you built the fence on their portion of the property?
Highlights analytical and interpersonal skills.
4. What would you do if the truck broke down on your way to an installation?
Tests resourcefulness, communication, and customer service skills.
5. Which types of fencing have you seldom installed?
Elucidates potential gaps in the candidate's skills set.