Also known as Fence Erectors, Fence Installers are responsible for constructing barriers within and around properties using an assortment of supplies. Such fencing may serve to protect or delineate the land on which they are constructed.
When interviewing Fence Installers, preferred candidates should possess the ability to assemble all major types of fencing. Be wary of candidates with poor math and time management skills, plus those who are unable to read property plans.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Fence Installers:
1. Can you describe the process of installing a wire fence?
Reveals technical knowledge and abilities.
2. How would you ensure that you remained within the property's boundaries?
Demonstrates the ability to request and read property plans.
3. What would you do if a resident claimed that you built the fence on their portion of the property?
Highlights analytical and interpersonal skills.
4. What would you do if the truck broke down on your way to an installation?
Tests resourcefulness, communication, and customer service skills.
5. Which types of fencing have you seldom installed?
Elucidates potential gaps in the candidate's skills set.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources