Interview Questions for Bricklayers:
1. Why would you consider yourself as most suitable for the job?
Demonstrates the candidate’s knowledge and skill.
2. Can you explain why the interpretation of a building plan is important to a bricklayer?
Highlights the candidate’s ability to analyze and interpret a building plan.
3. Bricklaying is a physically demanding job. How do you cope with this job daily?
Demonstrates the candidate’s suitability for the role, as well as fitness levels.
4. How would you make the correct consistency of a mortar mixture?
Tests of industry knowledge and experience.
5. How do you overcome the danger you sometimes endure in this job?
Demonstrates the candidate’s skill and knowledge of safety regulations.