Guitarists are musicians who play the guitar. They can perform solo or with a band, develop background music, and teach students how to play. Many guitarists also write their own lyrics and collaborate with other artists. They may play various types of guitar, like classic, bass, acoustic or electric.
When interviewing Guitarists, look for candidates who practice regularly, are passionate, and have a good musical ear. Be wary of those who cannot take care of their gear properly and demonstrate poor time management.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Guitarists:
1. Can you describe how you take care of your guitar?
Tests guitar maintenance knowledge and practices.
2. What has been the highlight of your career as a Guitarist so far?
Reveals passion, interests, strengths, and level of experience.
3. What new musical skills have you learned in the last six months?
Reveals dedication to the music industry and willingness to expand skillset.
4. What three qualities make a good Guitarist?
Tests knowledge of role and suitability for the position.
5. How will this position help you achieve your goals as a Guitarist?
Reveals more about the candidate, their ambitions, as well as their long and short-term goals.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources