Interview Questions for Graduate Trainees:
1. What skills do you have that will help you complete this program?
Demonstrates an understanding of the graduate program and assesses skill level.
2. Can you explain how this graduate program might benefit your career?
Tests the candidate's commitment and evaluates long-term goals.
3. What do you hope to gain from your time at our company?
Reveals important qualities that might make the candidate a good employee after the graduate program.
4. What do you hope to contribute to our company during your time here?
Reveals more about the candidate's potential.
5. How do you plan to make the most of this graduate program?
Reveals the candidate's objectives and organizational skills.