Graduate Trainees are students who are transitioning to full-time employment. Graduate Trainees' responsibilities vary, but they are generally guided by a Manager as they learn, train, and attend workshops and meetings. They might shadow staff members and should have a degree relevant to the industry they are training in.
When interviewing Graduate Trainees, the best candidates should demonstrate a good understanding of your company and be able to communicate why your graduate program is important to them. The best Graduate Trainees will not necessarily have worked before, but they will display passion, drive, and a willingness to fit in with existing staff members.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Graduate Trainees:
1. What skills do you have that will help you complete this program?
Demonstrates understanding of the graduate program and assesses skill level.
2. Can you explain how this graduate program might benefit your career?
Tests the candidate's commitment and evaluates long-term goals.
3. What do you hope to gain from your time at our company?
Reveals important qualities that might make the candidate a good employee after the graduate program.
4. What do you hope to contribute to our company during your time here?
Reveals more about the candidate's potential.
5. How do you plan to make the most of this graduate program?
Reveals the candidate's objectives and organizational skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources