Research Assistant Job Description Template
We are looking for a focused and detail-oriented research assistant to aid our research project by preparing interviews, summarizing results, and supervising undergraduate students who are involved in the research project.
To be successful as a research assistant you must be able to multitask. A good Research Assistant manages multiple tasks by prioritizing more important duties and creating a schedule in which to complete tasks.
Research Assistant Responsibilities:
- Preparing interview questions and summarizing results.
- Performing literature reviews.
- Conducting research and summarizing findings.
- Responding to emails relating to research.
- Attending project meetings.
- Updating website content.
- Preparing progress reports.
- Checking the work progress of undergraduate students involved in the project.
- Monitoring the project budget.
Research Assistant Requirements:
- Currently studying as a senior student or postgraduate student.
- A degree in a field related to the study.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Knowledge of research methods.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent time management skills.