Research Assistants are typically senior students at a university who assist professors with their research in a particular field.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Research Assistant Job Description Template
We are looking for a focused and detail-oriented Research Assistant to aid our research project by preparing interviews, summarizing results and supervising undergraduate students who are involved in the research project.
To be successful as a Research Assistant you must be able to multitask. A good Research Assistant manages multiple tasks by prioritizing more important duties and creating a schedule in which to complete tasks.
Research Assistant Responsibilities:
- Prepare interview questions and summarize results.
- Perform literature reviews.
- Conduct research and summarize findings.
- Respond to emails relating to research.
- Attend project meetings.
- Update website content.
- Prepare progress reports.
- Check the work progress of undergraduate students involved in the project.
- Monitor the project budget.
Research Assistant Requirements:
- Currently studying as a senior student or postgraduate student.
- A degree in a field related to the study.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Knowledge of research methods.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent time management skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources