Interview Questions for Resident Assistants:
1. How will you help new students adjust to academic and residential life?
Tests the candidate's ability to empathize and use their experience to help others.
2. How will you make sure you get to know all the students in the residence?
Tests the candidate's interpersonal skills and approachability.
3. What's some useful advice you wish you'd received about university life?
Tests the candidate's ability to mentor others.
4. What would you do if you heard that someone in your residence sexually assaulted another student?
Tests the candidate's ability to uphold the code of conduct.
5. Can you give us an example of social activity you'd like to implement for the residence?
Tests whether the candidate is capable of planning activities that foster a sense of community.