Interview Questions for Front Desk Managers:
1. What managerial duties did you perform in your previous role?
Assesses the candidate's work experience and managerial abilities.
2. How do you use software to manage and track operations and timelines?
Explores the candidate's technical and organizational skills.
3. How would you diffuse a situation with an angry guest?
Examine's the candidate's communication and customer service skills in a stressful situation.
4. What methods would you use to monitor staff performance?
Explores the candidate's management techniques.
5. How would you balance your managerial and customer service duties?
Explore's the candidate's multitasking and time-management abilities.