Front desk managers oversee the front desk operations for a variety of businesses, including hotels, doctor's rooms, and corporate offices. They welcome and tend to guests, supervise and train personnel, manage budgets and schedules, and ensure that front desk activities run smoothly.
When interviewing front desk managers, top candidates will demonstrate strong organizational and leadership abilities. Be wary of candidates who lack good customer service and financial skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Front Desk Managers:
1. What managerial duties did you perform in your previous role?
Assesses the candidate's work experience and managerial abilities.
2. How do you use software to manage and track operations and timelines?
Explores the candidate's technical and organizational skills.
3. How would you diffuse a situation with an angry guest?
Examine's the candidate's communication and customer service skills in a stressful situation.
4. What methods would you use to monitor staff performance?
Explores the candidate's management techniques.
5. How would you balance your managerial and customer service duties?
Explore's the candidate's multitasking and time-management abilities.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources