Hotel Front Desk Job Description Template
We are looking for a well-groomed, friendly hotel front desk to be responsible for welcoming guests, managing online and telephonic bookings, and verifying guests' payment methods during check-in. You should have a pleasant and professional disposition with guests and other hotel staff.
To be successful as a hotel front desk, you should provide guests with general information about the hotel and surrounding area, and stay up-to-date on attractions that may be of interest to guests.
Hotel Front Desk Responsibilities:
- Checking guests in and out.
- Receiving and managing reservations made online and telephonically.
- Verifying guests' payment methods during check-in.
- Assigning rooms to guests and informing them of any specials offered by the hotel.
- Organizing transport services for guests at their request.
- Providing guests with information about the hotel.
- Keeping abreast of attractions that may be of interest to guests.
- Serving as a host at conferences, and ensuring that all relevant preparations are made for the event.
Hotel Front Desk Requirements:
- High school qualification or equivalent.
- Previous hospitality experience would be advantageous.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-presented and professional appearance.
- Competency with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to learn on the job.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must have flexible hours.