The Hotel Front Desk is responsible for checking guests in and out of the hotel, as well as performing administrative tasks such as managing bookings.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Hotel Front Desk Job Description Template
We are looking for a well-groomed, friendly Hotel Front Desk to be responsible for welcoming guests, managing online and telephonic bookings, and verifying guests' payment methods during check-in. You should have a pleasant and professional disposition with guests and other hotel staff.
To be successful as a Hotel Front Desk, you should provide guests with general information about the hotel and surrounding area, and stay up-to-date on attractions that may be of interest to guests.
Hotel Front Desk Responsibilities:
- Check guests in and out.
- Receive and manage reservations made online and telephonically.
- Verify guests' payment methods during check-in.
- Assign rooms to guests and inform them of any specials offered by the hotel.
- Organize transport services for guests at their request.
- Provide guests with information about the hotel.
- Keep abreast of attractions that may be of interest to guests.
- Serve as a host/hostess at conferences, and ensure that all relevant preparations are made for the event.
Hotel Front Desk Requirements:
- High school qualification or equivalent.
- Previous hospitality experience would be advantageous.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-presented and professional appearance.
- Competency with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to learn on the job.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must have flexible hours.