Front Desk Clerks deal directly with the clients of a company and are often found in the hospitality or business industry. Their chief responsibilities include providing excellent customer support, greeting and directing clients, and overseeing basic administrative tasks.
Front Desk Clerk Interview Questions:
1. Can you give an example of a time you successfully dealt with an unsatisfied client?
Reveals the candidate’s experience in a similar role.
2. How should you greet a new client?
Demonstrates the candidate’s people skills.
3. How would you handle multiple clients complaining?
Tests the candidate’s problem-solving and interpersonal abilities.
4. Can you describe how you would handle a situation where you have a client on the phone and in person?
Highlights the candidate’s multi-tasking skills.
5. What effective methods have you used to guarantee your daily schedule is organized?
Shows the candidate’s organizational skills.