Front Desk Clerk Interview Questions:
1. Can you give an example of a time you successfully dealt with an unsatisfied client?
Reveals the candidate’s experience in a similar role.
2. How should you greet a new client?
Demonstrates the candidate’s people skills.
3. How would you handle multiple clients complaining?
Tests the candidate’s problem-solving and interpersonal abilities.
4. Can you describe how you would handle a situation where you have a client on the phone and in person?
Highlights the candidate’s multi-tasking skills.
5. What effective methods have you used to guarantee your daily schedule is organized?
Shows the candidate’s organizational skills.