Interview Questions for Forensic Anthropologists:
1. What methods do you use to collect information and make judgments?
Demonstrates knowledge of methods to collect information.
2. What procedures do you use to apply systematic sampling techniques to ensure the accuracy of sample surveys?
Reveals knowledge of procedures.
3. How do you plan and prioritize your work?
Shows the ability to manage time efficiently.
4. Can you tell us about your previous experience and education?
Reveals experience and education.
5. Can you describe a situation when you had to deal with a difficult person in the work environment and how you handled it?
Highlights the ability to resolve conflict.